Thursday 24 June 2021

real or fake media

 


Today I was learning to figure out what was things were real on the internet and
what isn't really on it so we made a fake photo for you to have a look at what fake things
would look like
I enjoyed adding the pictures in because there were so many awesome pictures to pick from
it was so much fun doing this
I found it hard when I was writing cause I could not find the right words for the story
I was making for the photo because I did not know what to do for my photo so I came up with
this it was hard to come up with this
next time I need to think of what I'm doing next time with learning so I know I'm doing 
so can not take too long with what I'm choosing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.